Tuesday 26 August 2014

FOUND - Nice Pair, Old Fruit


I found these Jigsaw brand shoes at the Fara charity shop on Bond Street in Ealing. I can remember seeing them some years ago, new, in a Jigsaw shop. I really wanted them then but just couldn't justify buying a pair of 'silk slippers,' upwards of £100, that I could only imagine wearing to 'the ball.' Truth is, I don't mix in Cinderella circles. As is the way, styles move on and hi-low mixing is now essential to a modern, fashionable look. Today I can easily imagine wearing these shoes with rolled-up Levis (my default style piece) and cashmere pear jumper (gift from my mom). This rather nice pair of shoes, destined to be mine eventually, was £15. 
Don't forget to sign up for Huntress London email posts. 
Enter your address in the box at the top of the page. 

No comments: