Monday 22 December 2014

TRY THIS - Made Up Over Bon Bon Box


I found this huge old but perfect chocolate box at the Avenue Vintage & Antiques Market in West Ealing. A 2nd-hand Saturday sale featuring 10 to 12 stalls, it's full of fabulous, lightly loved fashions and furnishings. This is a real community-led event that offers as much chit chat as brica-braca. I snapped up my flowery box unsure of how I'd use it but certain it could bloom somewhere in my home. And it has.


It's now serving as an effective and pretty make-up tray. I've housed my slap in everything from shoe boxes to cut glass bowls, but never found a convenient and attractive way to corral my cosmetics. Until now. This flat box keeps all items on show and within easy reach - no more digging around for an elusive lippy or unseen eye shadow. Sweet! My bon bon box was just £3. Even sweeter. 

No comments: