Tuesday 2 December 2014

TRY THIS - You'll Have Gift Giving Covered


Giving Christmas presents to pals is a pleasure when I find holiday offerings I know my mates will enjoy. And with THIS clever pressie combo I think I've hit on a winter winner. I'm going to scoop up second-hand fashion books at my local charity shops (see Huntress on Stylish Reads, CLICK HERE). I'll buy up a bunch, they're often less than a fiver. Next, I'll collect a cache of 2nd-hand scarves, also easy charity shop pickings. 

          
Slip a scarf inside a book, tie with ribbon and the include strictest instructions, "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS." Given at a drinks party or over lunch, the recipient is sure to be thrilled with a chic read - the perfect Ho Ho holiday diversion. But the real fun comes on Christmas Day when she opens the book and finds inside a stylish slash of silk. It's a pressie that provides twice the surprise. Okay, must dash - lots of fash books to find! 

No comments: