Thursday 1 January 2015

TRY THIS - New Year, New Perspective


I find New Year's Resolutions hard to keep. This year, rather than trying to up end my world, only to find it crumbled around my feet, I'm simply adjusting my focus. In 2015 I'm going to,

1 Compliment friends more often. CLICK HERE

2 Compliment strangers, without appearing strange. CLICK HERE

3 Get off the tube 3 or 4 stops earlier and walk the rest of the way to my destination.

4 Return to my Thursday morning yoga class at the Brentham Club. If you live in Ealing, Victoria is an excellent instructor. CLICK HERE

5 Have a clear out. A little bit from every room will get bagged and donated to charity shops.

6 Eat only really good chocolate, dark, high quality. Once a week.

That's it. Oh, and I'll be posting 4 days a week in the coming year. I started my blog by posting 7 days a week, then dropped back to 5 days. Now that Huntress London is established, 4 days a week seems the perfect posting point. Thanks for your sartorial support and happy 2nd-hand hunting in 2015.        

1 comment:

Anmarie said...

Back at ya, my friend! All the best & thanks so much for your interest in Huntress London!