Thursday 26 March 2015

FOUND - A Tale of Two Knit-ies


I found this cashmere cardie at the Fara shop near Angel tube station. Bright, warm and versatile, this button-up jumper is perfect for Spring in London. I'll pair it with tonally matched accessories, including an armload of my trademark bangles. This colourful classic isn't perfect, there's hole in the sleeve - but I'll customize it, sewing a silk patch over the offending imperfection. This fashion project was only £6.80. 


I found this neutral cardigan at Fara Ealing on Bond Street. Double-breasted with a semi-shawl collar, it's got a great vintage feel. A cashmere and wool blend make it a stylish Spring separate too. I'm constantly surprised by the quality knitwear available in charity shops. Cashmere is the latest staple I've added to my list of never-buy-new fashion faves. This beige beauty set me back just £6.80.

No comments: