Friday 6 March 2015

TRY THIS - Travel A Path To Unique Chic


On my recent visit to Whitstable, I found the some half dozen charity shops full of stylish possibilities - tidy, friendly, dare I say enticing. But none more so than the double-fronted shop run by Relate, a charity that provides counseling, support and information for people in a variety of relationships CLICK HERE. This large mother-of-pearl buckle paired with a long swirly scarf and secured around the waist of a black full-skirted dress - that's what I call unique chic. 


But if that wasn't enough, in the same shop I also found this graphically gorgeous straw hat by Laura Ashley. It'll add elegant shade to my black swimming costume or top off a summer sun dress. Picking up stylish bits and bobs while traveling is an easy way to keep your wardrobe fresh without actually taking timeout to shop. Both these stylish accessories were waiting in the shop window for me to see. Together they totaled just under a tenner.

  

No comments: